We are currently hiring for the position of Technical Service Representative. The applicant must be a driven and personable individual who can join our team and quickly adapt to their new job in order to help us as we continue to grow alongside our community.
- Respond to general customer inquiry emails from the company account and direct appropriately to the CSR or Producer team.
- Process new applications and policy changes on insurance company portals.
- Prepare and send documents to clients for e-signature.
- Pull MVR, Auto Plus, and HITS reports as needed.
- Attach documents as required to emails and pend as an open activity for the CSR team.
- Liaise with other external partners as required to obtain documents.
- Support with payment inquiries and invoicing as required, providing outstanding payment reminder notices.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of on-going company/underwriter/policy changes.
- May provide back-up or relief to Reception and Receptionist duties.
- Other duties as required.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and data management skills.
- Ability to respond quickly and flexibly to a variety of demands by prioritizing and multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Follow and comprehend established workflow within the brokerage.
- Proficient computer literacy.
Education & Experience
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is an Asset
- Experience in a Technical Service or Data Entry position is an Asset
- RIBO Licence is NOT required, but is an Asset
- High School Diploma is Required
- College Diploma and/or University Degree is an Asset