Business Liability Insurance
Business liability insurance from Brown & Brethour in Sunderland protects your business and livelihood in the event of a lawsuit.
Smart liability coverage for your business.
A carefully crafted business liability insurance policy can protect your business from the expense and stress that can result from a potential customer lawsuit.
Liability insurance covers the costs of legal fees, including court costs and any resulting award. That means you don't ever have to worry about the attorney fees as a liability case grinds on, should one arise.
What does business liability insurance cover?
Ontario liability insurance is appropriate for any business, because any business could face potential lawsuits.
There are four distinct types that you may need, depending on your business, and your tolerance for risk of financial loss:
- Personal Liability
- Business Liability
- Professional Liability
- Public Liability
Brown & Brethour Insurance Brokers Ltd. specializes in covering professional services, and local businesses like yours. We offer:
- Monthly payment options to help spread out your payments so you can better manage your cash flow
- Coverage of temporary staff, full-time employees, and independent contractors
- Claims responsiveness when time is of the essence, especially in the event of an insurance claim
- Tailored coverage for the specific risks of your field and industry
- Knowledgeable agents who provide exceptional, passionate service
- Coverage for contracts satisfying most standard contract insurance requirements
- Fast and simple: complete our quote form or call our office to get started
Get Started with a Free Business Liability Insurance Quote
Peace of mind is just a click away. Contact us today for a free business liability insurance quote from Brown & Brethour.
Sign up for our mailing list for insurance news, tips and updates from the Brown & Brethour team, right in your inbox.