Here at Brown & Brethour we have a select group of Souper Staff who go above and beyond when it comes to Friday lunch.
Each week a new Souper is tasked with providing the Soup of the Day for the others to feast on when the lunch hour hits.
They call it #SouperFriday
The Soupers have been kind enough to not only share their soup with our staff, but they are sharing it with you as well!
Each week, on #SouperFriday we will be sharing the recipe for the Soup of the Day.
This week, the Soup of the Day is...
Stacey’s Tortellini Soup
- 2 cartons vegetable broth
- 3-4 stalks celery chopped
- 3-4 carrots sliced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 canned diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 packages of cheese tortellini
- Place all ingredients except the tortellini in crock pot - cook on high for 3-4 hours
- In the last 30-40 put the tortellini in.
Be sure to check back next week for a new Soup of the Day! And if you give any of our recipes a try, we'd love to hear your thoughts. So feel free to comment below!