We are currently looking for a driven and personable individual to join our team as an Insurance Customer Service Representative, who can quickly adapt to their new position and help us to continue growing alongside our community.
- Process endorsements on broker management system and company portals and communicate billing changes to clients
- Prepare letters and other documents related to client accounts, etc.
- Provide ongoing friendly Customer Service, advising on insurance matters, assessing needs, recommending solutions, answering inquiries
- Manage current customers and provide Customer Service, including policy changes, coverage upgrades, risk control and renewal quotes.
- Proactive servicing, reviews, remarketing, cross-selling, and up-selling of policies
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of home and auto insurance products and participate in training seminars.
- Maintain and demonstrate the highest standard of business ethics and values.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with staff, clients, and business contacts.
Education and Experience:
- RIBO Licence Required
- Experience in the Insurance Industry is an asset
- College Diploma and/or University Degree is an asset
- Sales/customer service experience is an asset
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with TAM, company portals, and Compu-Quote is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sunderland, ON