Brown & Brethour Insurance Brokers Ltd. values your business and we thank you for your confidence in choosing our brokerage. Protecting the confidentiality of your personal information has always been an important part of the way we do business.
How we collect, use and disclose your information
When you apply for insurance with us, you share personal information so that we may provide you with products and services that best meet your needs. We assume your consent for our brokerage to use this information in an appropriate manner. We may use and disclose the information in order to:
• communicate with you, and your insurance company;
• assess your insurance needs and eligibility for each company;
• make changes to your policy per your requests;
• report claims;
• advise you, the insured, of any changes made by your insuring company;
• provide pertinent parties, such as, adjusters, lawyers, financial institutions and insurance companies any necessary personal information, as required;
• act as required or authorized by law.
What we will NOT do with your information
We do not sell customer information to anyone ! We do not share customer information with organizations outside of our member companies that would use it to contact you about their own products or services.
Your privacy choices
You may also withdraw your implied consent at any time (subject to legal or contractual obligation and on providing us reasonable notice) by contacting our Privacy Officer. Please be aware that withdrawing your consent may prevent us from providing you with the requested product or service.
If you need more information
For more information, please contact our Privacy Officer in writing at the above address.
Brown & Brethour Insurance Brokers Ltd.