Current Job Postings
Position: Personal Lines CSR
Brown & Brethour Insurance Brokers Ltd. is a family owned and operated business that takes pride in offering exceptional customer service. Located in Sunderland, ON, Brown & Brethour has a strong connection to the communities that it serves and the people within them. With nearly 20 employees, teamwork is an essential aspect in our day-to-day operations. Our culture resembles our emphasis on community, honesty, and dedication, creating a professional and enjoyable workplace.
We are currently looking for someone to join our team as a CSR who can fit into our current team and help us to continue to grow alongside our community.
- Process endorsements on broker management system and company portals and communicate billing changes to clients
- Upload new policy applications in insurance portals
- Maintain and update client information accurately
- Prepare letters and other documents related to client accounts, etc.
- Provide ongoing friendly Customer Service, advising on insurance matters, assessing needs, recommending solutions, answering inquiries
- Manage current customers and provide Customer Service including, policy changes, coverage upgrades, risk control and renewal quotes.
- Diligently file documents and information and ensure approved work flow processes are met.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of home and auto insurance products and participate in training seminars.
- Maintain and demonstrate the highest standard of business ethics and values.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional relationship with staff, clients, and business contacts.
Education and Experience:
- RIBO Licence Required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Insurance Industry
- College Diploma and/or University Degree are an asset
- Sales/customer service experience is an asset
- Must be efficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience working with TAM is an asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sunderland, ON
We thank all applicants, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.