How much business could we actually do without computers, files, furniture and product inventory? Protect these key components against the devastating effects of their loss with a commercial property insurance policy.
When most of us think of commercial property insurance, thoughts may gravitate towards large objects such as buildings. But it’s often the smallest pieces of commercial property that are most important to your business.
Worried about the costs?
Don’t be. The commercial property policies we offer are customized to to your specific needs, so you can control your insurance costs.
Commercial property insurance can protect your business – from a minor setback to catastrophic loss. Even if you don’t own your building, lease a workspace, or work from home, business property insurance protects your business’ physical assets no matter where they are.
While commercial property insurance plans vary depending on the kind of business and type of property insured, they are usually categorized by the type of event leading to a loss, and by what specifically is insured, including:
- Destruction of your building and its contents by fire
- Damage to your documents, drawings or other valuable papers caused by a burst water pipe
- Outdoor sign or other property damaged in a storm
What Commercial Property Insurance covers
Small business property insurance is one of the most important investments ensuring the future of your business. Here are some of the important aspects of your business that commercial property insurance helps protect:
- Your building
- Your outdoor sign
- Your furniture
- Your inventory
- Your fence and landscaping
- Your equipment
The professionals at Brown & Brethour Insurance Brokers Ltd. understand your business is unique. That’s why we take the time to help craft a commercial property policy to fit your unique needs, offering a wide range of options that give you both flexibility and protection, at a price your business can afford.
Common types of coverage may include:
- Business Interruption covering loss of income when damage to property causes a slowdown or suspension of operations
- Equipment Breakdown coverage for damage caused by electrical and mechanical equipment through explosions, breakdowns and electrical arcing.
- Updated building codes can add expense when repairing or replacing damaged or destroyed property
- Earthquake & Flood Insurance
- Sewer backup Coverage
- Inflation allowance adjusting property valuations to allow for increased construction costs due to inflation
The Brown & Brethour Insurance Brokers Ltd. Difference
You may think you want the cheapest insurance you can find, but realize you may not be getting everything you bargained for…
While most insurance products are similar in price and function, insurance providers are very different when it comes to structuring a policy that actually covers you.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all insurance policy when it comes to your business.
We’re your neighbors. We protect people we know and care about in Ontario, and that means we always look for ways to protect you better, including carefully choosing the insurance companies we represent to be both affordable and responsive.
Click on the quote request button now and let the professionals at Brown & Brethour Insurance Brokers Ltd. help you forge the strongest shield possible to help you protect the things you care about most.